If you have embarked on the journey of losing fat and gaining lean muscle, then there is a high chance that you’ve already discovered HGH supplements. However, since the market for these products is huge, it can be difficult to determine which ones are effective and worth your money.
To make your life a bit easier, we are happy to present our review of the best HGH supplements out there.
In this breakdown of the best HGH supplement products, you will find out everything you wanted to know about human growth hormone and why we think it is a great addition to your new healthy lifestyle. You will learn why it’s important, how to increase it in a natural way, and much more.
Top 10 Most Effective HGH Supplements on the MarketWe’re committed to providing you with the best products available. If you purchase through one of the links on our site, we may earn a commission. Read our full Affiliate Disclosure.
- Doesn’t contain sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, shellfish, or artificial colors/sweeteners
- No nasty side effects
- Potent formula
- Reduces crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Combination of spray and tablets
- The brand provides proof to support their health claims
- Improves bone density
- Makes you look and feel younger
- Boosts libido
- Best option for andropause
- Also beneficial for general health
- Promotes muscle development and growth
- Effectiveness supported by clinical studies presented on the official website
- Offers a VIP program (free shipping for VIP customers and big discounts)
- Potent formula
- Scientifically proven ingredients
- Speeds up recovery time
- Excellent choice for professional bodybuilders and fitness junkiest
- Contains diverse, high-quality ingredients
- This best HGH supplement for muscle growth doesn’t cause side effects
- High-quality ingredients (including deer antler velvet)
- Many positive reviews by bodybuilders
- Reputable company
- Delicious berry flavor
- Comes in convenient single-serving packages
- Praised by bodybuilders for its effectiveness
Best Human Growth Hormone Supplements Reviews
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per bottle; per serving: maca root (200 mg), hawthorn berry extract (150 mg), Mucuna pruriens extract 4:1 (150 mg), L-arginine (20 mg)
- Shipping policy: Free worldwide shipping
- Return policy: 14-day money-back guarantee for unopened products
- Discounts: On sale for $59.99 at the time of writing; Frequent flash sales (get around 20% off; visit the official website for more information)
What is the best HGH supplement? The number one HGH supplement on the market is probably none other than HGH-X2, a phenomenal product from CrazyBulk. The HGH-X2 was specially designed to trigger the pituitary gland to release higher levels of HGH into the blood. It is mostly used for muscle gain and quick recovery after injury, but it is also often praised as one of the best fat burners for women or for men.
The formula of this best natural HGH supplement is very powerful. The HGH-X2 contains maca root, hawthorn berry extract, Mucuna pruriens, and L-arginine, all of which will get you closer to your fitness and health goals. For instance, maca root helps boost testosterone and fertility levels in men, supports prostate health, increases energy, and facilitates the building of lean muscles.
The user reviews for this product are stellar, and the majority of testimonials claim that the HGH-X2 delivers the promised claims. It is mostly praised for its fat-burning qualities, but many also say that it is the best option for boosting stamina during intense exercise sessions.
We tested the HGH-X2 for two weeks and we are glad to be reporting back with positive news. It does help with increasing energy levels, as well as focus and overall wellness. Even though it’s too early to notice any major aesthetical differences, this best HGH supplement for men’s health does help you feel leaner and stronger.
- + Doesn’t contain sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, shellfish, or artificial colors/sweeteners
- + No nasty side effects
- + Potent formula
- − Can only be bought online
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; ingredients: GTF Chromium (100 mcg), L-arginine (130 mg), L-glutamine (115 mg), L-tyrosine (100 mg), L-lysine (100 mg), Tribulus terrestris (80 mg), astragalus (60 mg), colostrum (50 mg), deer antler velvet (50 mg), GABA (50 mg), L-isoleucine (40 mg), L-valine (40 mg), pituitary powder (30 mg), phosphatidylcholine (25 mg), L-ornithine (25 mg), L-glycine (100 mg)
- Shipping policy: Free shipping with a 3-month supply or larger purchases
- Return policy: 67 days money-back guarantee
- Discounts: 1-month supply for $82.99; 2-month supply for $159.99; 3-month supply for $220.99
While it might be difficult to say which is the best supplement to get HGH, GenF20 Plus definitely comes close. It uses a natural formula that combines an oral spray and a safe and effective dietary supplement. What sets this product apart from others is that it comes both as an oral spray and as tablets.
The powerful formula is made up of 16 natural, HGH-enhancing ingredients. These include deer antler velvet, L-tyrosine, L-arginine, L-lysine, L-glutamine, L-glycine, L-ornithine, colostrum, GABA, L-valine, GTF chromium, phosphatidylcholine, astragalus root extract, and pituitary (anterior) powder.
This blend of amino acids and other beneficial ingredients helps users increase lean muscle mass, energy levels, and stamina during intensive workout sessions. As one of the best legal HGH supplement products, it is great for boosting HGH and testosterone levels, but it is also beneficial for overall wellness.
It should also be mentioned that GenF20 Plus features a medically proven HGH booster named “alpha GPC” which improves cognitive function, reduces the risk of heart disease, and of course, increases the secretion of HGH.
The user reviews are positive for the GenF20 Plus, and most of them rave about its ability to improve sleep patterns, enhance the quality of hair and skin, elevate mood, and accelerate fat loss. One of our colleagues purchased a month’s worth of this best supplement to increase HGH and he claims he’s feeling stronger and leaner after only a week and a half.
- + Reduces crow’s feet and wrinkles
- + Combination of spray and tablets
- + The brand provides proof to support their health claims
- − Not suitable for vegans
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; per serving: L-lysine (202.86 mg), L-arginine (200 mg), L-glutamine (200 mg), L-glycine (200 mg), L-pyroglutamate (200 mg), L-tyrosine (200 mg), Panax ginseng powder (80 mg), soy phosphatides complex (80 mg), anterior pituitary (40 mg), hypothalamus (40 mg), phytosterol complex (40 mg), L-isoleucine (2.86 mg), L-leucine (2.86 mg), L-methionine (2.86 mg), L-phenylalanine (2.86 mg), L-threonine (2.86 mg), L-valine (2.86 mg)
- Shipping policy: Getting a 3-month supply of what might be the best HGH supplement on the market qualifies you for free shipping
- Return policy: 67-day money-back guarantee
- Discounts: 2-month supply on discount for $89.90; 3-month supply for $124.85 + free global shipping
Up next is GenFX, a brilliant supplement in capsule form that delivers 17 natural active ingredients such as herbal extracts and amino acids to boost HGH levels, energy, libido, and performance in the gym. Quite possibly the best cheap natural HGH supplement, GenFX also claims to regulate body fluids, enhance fat and sugar metabolism, as well as regulate cardiac function.
This natural and safe formula contains amino acids and other beneficial plant- and animal-based ingredients. These amino acids include L-lysine, L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-glycine, L-glutamine, and L-pyroglutamic acid, while the other ingredients include Panax ginseng, soy phosphatide complexes, bovine anterior pituitary gland extract, and hypothalamic extract.
One of the biggest claims of this best cheap HGH supplement is assisting users in looking and feeling younger. According to reviews, this is actually true, as many of them report that it offsets the appearance of fine lines and helps boost mental alertness. On the downside, some reviewers claim that results take time, so don’t expect miracles after a week of taking this supplement. Of course, this will entirely depend on your body, diet, exercise regimen, etc.
The company’s website is very detailed and they do an excellent job of keeping the label transparent. Overall, you know exactly what you are getting in each container, giving you a chance to make an informed decision on whether this is the best HGH booster supplement for your needs.
- + Improves bone density
- + Makes you look and feel younger
- + Boosts libido
- − May take time to see the results
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; per serving: vitamin D3 (1,140 IU), vitamin K2 (20 mcg), vitamin B6 (5 mg), magnesium (200 mg), zinc (10 mg), D-aspartic acid (2,300 mg), muira puama (150 mg), ginkgo biloba (125 mg), Korean Panax ginseng (100 mg), acai fruit berry (100 mg), L-glutamine (60 mg), L-arginine (60 mg), L-pyroglutamate (60 mg), L-lysine (60 mg), L-glycine (60 mg), L-tyrosine (60 mg), Eurycoma longifolia (50 mg), Swedish flower pollen (40 mg), GABA (40 mg), anterior pituitary substance (30 mg), phytosterol complex (25 mg), soy lecithin powder (25 mg), DHEA (20 mg), hypothalamus (10 mg)
- Shipping policy: Free global shipping if you buy a 3-month supply of what could be the best HGH supplement on the market
- Return policy: 67-day money-back guarantee
- Discounts: 1-month supply on discount for $59.95; 3-month supply on discount for $154.95 + free global shipping
Next up, we have Provacyl, probably the best HGH supplement if you are looking for something to increase your testosterone and libido levels. One of its main claims is that it is effective in the battle against male menopause or andropause. Let’s see how it delivers.
The powerful formula contains over 20 ingredients, which increase hormone levels, address issues linked to andropause, and stimulate the release of HGH. For instance, it contains glutamine, L-arginine, L-lysine, tyrosine, anterior pituitary, GABA, muira puama, L-pyroglutamate, ginkgo biloba, acai fruit, Swedish pollen flower, longjack, DHEA, hypothalamus, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, vitamin B6, and magnesium. Ginkgo biloba supports blood flow and cognitive abilities, while longjack boosts libido and increases testosterone in the body.
Overall, user HGH supplements reviews and testimonials are positive for this product. According to many reviewers, Provacyl is not only the best weight loss pill they tried, but it also helps with lean muscle gain. Furthermore, a number of users experienced increased sexual desire and potency, as well as general better health.
- + Best option for andropause
- + Also beneficial for general health
- + Promotes muscle development and growth
- − Some people may find 4 capsules per serving a bit much
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; per serving: SeroVital-HGH proprietary blend (2.9 g); contains oxo-proline, L-lysine hydrochloride, Schizonepeta powder, L-arginine hydrochloride, L-glutamine, N-acetyl L-cysteine
- Shipping policy: Free shipping over $20.00 for the continental United States; VIP discounts and free shipping
- Return policy: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Discounts: 3-month supply for $198.00 + free global shipping
It is no surprise why SeroVital, dubbed number one anti-aging therapy in America, is on this list of the best HGH supplements on the market. This safe proprietary blend of top-quality ingredients naturally increases human growth hormone in the body, aids with weight loss, contributes to lean muscle growth, and increases energy levels. Even though this formula was specially designed for women, it can also be used by men.
According to the supplement facts label, this champion of the best HGH supplements of 2019 contains beneficial ingredients such as L-lysine, L-arginine, oxo-proline, N-acetyl L-cysteine, L-glutamine, and Schizonepeta powder. Since it also contains gelatin, it is not suitable for our vegan readers.
On a side note, this supplement is available in powder, capsule, and liquid form. The company also offers what many consider to be the best anti-aging cream currently on the market, and different wrinkle serums for customers who want to take anti-aging to the next level.
The user reviews frequently describe SeroVital as the best oral HGH supplement on the market. According to some users, this product is effective in increasing energy, boosting mood, improving sleep, and reducing body fat (even that stubborn belly fat). Furthermore, many of those who used it also claim that it strengthens the libido and fends off fine lines and wrinkles.
On the downside, SeroVital is quite expensive, so it may not be the best HGH supplements product for people on a tight budget.
- + Effectiveness supported by clinical studies presented on the official website
- + Offers a VIP program (free shipping for VIP customers and big discounts)
- + Potent formula
- − Proprietary blend conceals the exact amounts of various ingredients
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; per serving: GTF chromium (400 mcg), L-arginine (520 mg), L-glutamine (460 mg), L-glycine (460 mg), L-tyrosine (400 mg), L-lysine (400 mg), Tribulus terrestris (320 mg), astragalus (240 mg), colostrum (200 mg), deer antler velvet (200 mg), GABA (200 mg), L-valine (160 mg), L-isoleucine (160 mg), pituitary powder (120 mg), phosphatidylcholine (100 mg), L-ornithine (100 mg)
- Shipping policy: Free express shipping only with the 6-month supply
- Return policy: This best muscle-building HGH supplement comes with a 67 days money-back guarantee
- Discounts: 3-month supply for $205.99; 6-month supply for $384.99 + free express shipping
HyperGH 14x is an FDA-certified, all-natural dietary supplement that stimulates the growth hormone production. According to the company’s official website, this could be the best HGH supplement for muscle building, and it’s primarily intended for bodybuilders and fitness competitors, i.e., people who are serious about lean muscle gains and looking shredded. Here is why we recommend it.
This impressive formula features 15 ingredients meant to stimulate HGH production, including L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, Tribulus terrestris extract, L-lysine, L-glycine, and astragalus root extract. Astragalus root extract does wonders in reducing the likelihood of heart illness and diabetes.
Furthermore, it is great for combating the common cold and infections by strengthening the immune system. Besides the mentioned ingredients, it also contains colostrum, GABA, deer antler velvet, L-valine, and L-ornithine. If you are looking for a powerful formula with quality ingredients, this might just be the best HGH supplement for you.
According to customer testimonials, this product is very effective in improving athletic and overall performance in everyday life. You will feel energetic not only when lifting weights but also when grocery shopping or spending quality time with your spouse.
As for the bodybuilding perks, a fitness competitor claims that this supplement helped her gain lean muscle mass and become ripped at 192 lbs. Seeing how the reviewers did not report any side effects and how the product is based on an all-natural formula, HyperGH 14x might very well be the best HGH for bodybuilding supplement.
- + Scientifically proven ingredients
- + Speeds up recovery time
- + Excellent choice for professional bodybuilders and fitness junkiest
- − Not the best option for people who don’t work out
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 20 servings per container; per serving: zinc (15 mg), copper (2 mg), chromium (200 mcg), L-glutamine (1,500 mg), L-ornithine (500 mg), L-lysine (500 mg), L-arginine L-pyroglutamate (250 mg), L-arginine HCl (250 mg), Tribulus terrestris (250 mg), GABA (200 mg), ashwagandha root (100 mg), Mucuna pruriens seed (75 mg), L-leucine (50 mg), 7-Keto DHEA (50 mg), alpha-lipoic acid (50 mg), taurine (25 mg), L-isoleucine (25 mg), L-valine (25 mg), DHEA (15 mg), coenzyme Q10 (10 mg), MSM (5 mg), melatonin (1.2 mg)
- Shipping policy: USPS First Class Package, USPS Priority Mail, and USPS Priority Mail Express options available
- Return policy: These HGH pills come with a 100% money-back guarantee
- Discounts: Save 20% on first order after subscribing to the newsletter on the official website
Another top supplement with a comprehensive formula is High Energy Labs’ GH Complete, a scientifically backed HGH enhancer and testosterone booster made to increase energy levels and libido, speed up muscle recovery, and fight off the signs of aging. Here is what we liked about this fairly affordable natural supplement.
As one of the best budget HGH supplement products, GH Complete is safe and effective. According to the supplement facts label, it contains some of the best ingredients for stimulating the production of HGH in the body.
For instance, this includes zinc, copper, chromium, L-glutamine, L-ornithine, L-lysine, L-arginine, Tribulus terrestris, GABA, ashwagandha root, Mucuna pruriens seed, 7-Keto DHEA, alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, MSM, and melatonin.
The only thing that might be missing is deer antler velvet, an important ingredient found in most of the other supplements on our list. Nevertheless, the formula is still very powerful and the additional melatonin will help you get a better night’s rest.
Unfortunately, user reviews and testimonials for this best HGH supplement for bodybuilding and fat loss are very scarce. The good news is that the reviews that we encountered are very positive and customers are praising the supplement for its efficacy in ensuring lean muscle gain and improved energy levels.
In order to make sure that this product delivers what’s promised, we decided to purchase a bottle and try it out for ourselves. Even though we didn’t notice results right away, after two weeks, mood levels have been elevated. Currently, it is the third week of testing, and it’s safe to say that it does help with performance in the gym, stamina, and fat loss.
- + Contains diverse, high-quality ingredients
- + Affordable
- + This best HGH supplement for muscle growth doesn’t cause side effects
- − Lack of user reviews is somewhat concerning
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; per serving: vitamin C (100 mg), vitamin B3 (100 mg), vitamin B5 (20 mg), zinc (20 mg), muscle maximization proprietary blend (2,753 mg), insulin potentiating proprietary blend (620 mg)
- Shipping policy: Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Return policy: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Discounts: On sale for $66.37 at the time of writing
Next up, we have Olympian Labs PSN Dynamic HGH, a powerful formula considered not only one of the best HGH supplements for growth, but also one of the best fat burners for men and women alike. This supplement is specifically designed for increasing HGH levels in the body, improving endurance and energy, and sharpening agility. We believe it is one of the best products on the market for men over the age of 50 with allergies.
Unlike the previous product, this supplement does contain deer antler velvet, as well as dopamine-boosting Mucuna pruriens and a complete list of amino acids. According to the supplement facts label, the Olympian Labs PSN Dynamic HGH contains vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, zinc, a muscle maximization proprietary blend, and an insulin potentiating proprietary blend.
These blends contain L-arginine pyroglutamate, L-lysine, Mucuna pruriens, AlphaSize, melatonin, GABA, DMAE, Cinnulin PF, alpha-lipoic acid, and vanadyl sulfate. All of the ingredients in this best HGH supplement are completely legal, safe, and backed by positive reviews from the bodybuilding community.
The user reviews for this product are excellent. According to many reviewers, this product helps with warding off the feeling of lethargy and fatigue by increasing energy levels and improving overall mood. Furthermore, if you want to get shredded while maintaining your stamina, then this product is what you need in your life. Sadly, like many other best HGH supplements and products, this item is not suitable for vegans.
- + High-quality ingredients (including deer antler velvet)
- + Many positive reviews by bodybuilders
- + Reputable company
- − Expensive for a proprietary blend
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; per serving: GABA (3,000 mg), L-glutamine (2,000 mg), L-lysine (1,500 mg), L-arginine (1,500 mg), L-ornithine (400 mg), glycine (100 mg), A-GPC (25 mg)
- Shipping policy: Auto-ship programs available with $4.99 shipping
- Return policy: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Discounts: Currently no active discounts
It’s no wonder why this product is among the most effective HGH supplements on the market. Nugenix GH Boost is a natural and legal supplement in stick form that was designed to offer customers effective ingredients to stimulate the production of HGH, as well as increase energy levels, promote better sleep, and support endocrine balance. Here is why we and the users love it.
According to the best HGH supplements reviews, much like other products from this company, such as the Nugenix testosterone booster, this supplement’s formula is very powerful. All in all, it delivers 6 main ingredients: L-glutamine, L-arginine, L-lysine, L-ornithine, and GABA.
According to company directions, this product should be taken before going to bed, so that while you are sleeping, your body will be able to recover faster and give you a better night’s rest. On the downside, this product doesn’t contain some important HGH boosting ingredients such as alpha GPC, deer antler velvet, or chromium. Hence, if these ingredients are important for you, then you are better off checking out another product on our list.
There is no shortage of reviewers who consider Nugenix GH Boost the best HGH supplement they ever tried. Not only are they praising its ability to help you relax at night and get you more quality sleep, but its yummy berry iced tea flavor is irresistible. Furthermore, it’s a great option for people who are traveling frequently or who are on the go, as servings come in single stick packs.
- + Delicious berry flavor
- + Comes in convenient single-serving packages
- + Praised by bodybuilders for its effectiveness
- − According to best HGH supplement reviews, it doesn’t contain alpha GPC, deer antler velvet, nor chromium
- Type: HGH supplement
- Contents per container: 30 servings per container; per serving: vitamin C (60 mg), vitamin D3 (800 IU), vitamin E (30 IU), vitamin B6 (2 mg), calcium (11 mg), magnesium (80 mg), zinc (30 mg), selenium (35 mcg), chromium (60 mcg), Cassia nomame seed extract (75 mg), FuranoMax fenugreek extract (400 mg), GHT proprietary nutrient blend (350 mg), Tribulus terrestris extract (125 mg), Vinitrox grape and apple extracts (300 mg), GlucodOX AMP-activated protein kinase hormone booster (100 mg), sea vegetables extract (150 mg), tongkat ali (125 mg), velvet bean (125 mg), trans-resveratrol complex (125 mg), ashwagandha root and leaf extract (25 mg), phosphatidylcholine (15 mg), boron (5.5 mg)
- Shipping policy: Free shipping on orders over $20.00 (check out iHerb for more details)
- Return policy: This best legal HGH supplement comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee
- Discounts: Currently no active discounts
Last but not least, we present to you an allergen-free HGH booster by NaturesPlus, the Ultra GHT Male Extended Release Bi-Layered tablets. This gluten-free and vegetarian formula contains HGH- and testosterone-increasing ingredients, as well as vitamins, minerals, and various beneficial herbs. You can purchase this product off of iHerb, and it comes in a standard bottle of 30 servings. Here are the details.
According to reviews of the best HGH supplements and products on the market, this booster increases insulin-like growth factor 1, enhances blood sugar control, reduces stress and chemicals linked to stress, enhances muscle gene expression, and maximizes free radical elimination.
As for ingredients, it contains vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, magnesium, selenium, zinc, chromium, fenugreek extract, amino acids from hydrolyzed rice protein, a GHT proprietary nutrient blend, sea vegetable extract, velvet bean, Tribulus terrestris extract, Cassia nomame seed extract, phosphatidylcholine, and boron. On the downside, this product does not contain anti-somatostatin compounds like cholinergic supplements.
The user reviews for this HGH for increased life quality are very positive. According to numerous reviewers, this is a high-quality supplement that delivers what it promises. It was shown to be effective in increasing mental awareness, energy levels, testosterone, and endurance in the gym. However, it is not a very well-known company and we believe that there could be more diverse user reviews.
- + Gluten-free and vegetarian
- + Contributes to healthy brain function
- + Also excellent for general health
- − Lack of anti-somatostatin compounds
How We Chose the Best HGH Supplement to Purchase
Our Ranking Methodology
Before we started our hunt for the best of the best on the market, we made a list of the most important criteria according to which we ranked each product in this review. We made sure to take into consideration the quality of the ingredients in each supplement, the quality of the product as a whole, its potency, whether it is effective, does it cause any side effects, and the overall price range.
Let’s see why each of these factors were important in writing this best HGH supplements review.
Ingredients and Overall Product Quality
The first thing we looked at when selecting the best HGH products on the market is ingredient quality. In this review, you are highly likely to come across some of the following ingredients commonly present in HGH supplements. These include amino acids, phosphatidylcholine, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), alpha GPC, chromium, colostrum, Mucuna pruriens, and vitamins.
Amino acids such as L-arginine, L-tyrosine, L-glutamine, and L-lysine are extremely important in HGH supplements and products, as they are known for enhancing human growth hormone production in a natural way. Phosphatidylcholine is important because it enhances acetylcholine, which, in turn, leads to the suppression of somatostatin (an enzyme known for limiting HGH). As for GABA, it works by enhancing deep cycles through the warming and cooling equilibrium (which is needed for an amplified release of HGH from the pituitary).
Alpha GPC works in two ways; firstly, it enhances acetylcholine, which suppresses somatostatin (much like phosphatidylcholine). Secondly, it raises dopamine levels in the brain, which directly enhances HGH production.
What about chromium and colostrum? Chromium has many HGH supplement benefits such as helping in increasing energy levels and regulating glucose levels. As for colostrum, it accelerates the healing of wounds, increases muscle mass, increases bone mass, and even has some anti-aging qualities.
Other beneficial ingredients in HGH products, such as Mucuna pruriens, usually increase dopamine levels, which as we have mentioned, increase HGH.
In our best HGH supplements review, we made sure to include products with natural, scientifically proven ingredients. Furthermore, we only looked for HGH supplements that are safe and effective. In order to determine all of this, we looked for manufacturers who are as transparent as possible when it comes to the ingredients used in their products.
Some people want more potent products, while others prefer taking it slow. In this best HGH supplements review, we mainly focused on products that provide higher levels of potency, but we also included some of the “weaker” ones that we enjoyed.
Before anything else, make sure to consult a healthcare professional for expert advice on the adequate level of supplement potency. As a rule of thumb, we recommend starting off with less potent products and smaller doses and then working your way up.
Some supplements are effective, while others are just a waste of money. In order to save you some time and hard-earned cash, we did some extra digging and read through many user reviews and testimonials—both good and bad. Not only that, but we also tested some of the best HGH supplements, so that you get a first-hand review as well.
These HGH supplements were created to deliver only natural ingredients to the body. Of course, as with any form of medication, side effects may occur. Typically, on rare occasions when a side effect may be experienced, it is abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating, constipation, or nausea. The adverse effects usually develop when there is too much HGH present in the body or when the levels of HGH are suddenly increased.
To stay safe, always follow the instructions provided by a healthcare professional and the best HGH supplements companies. Also, avoid decreasing or increasing the dose by yourself without expert assistance.
We are well aware that HGH supplements can be expensive. Hence, if you are looking for more budget-friendly options, we got you covered. In this review, we have featured both pricier and more affordable products, as well as additional discounts and bundle deals.
How to Choose the Best Human Growth Hormone Supplements
This section will help you pick the right product for your specific needs. Namely, we’ll provide precise guidelines on how to select the very best essential oils, by looking at their associated health benefits, general characteristics, possible side effects, and much more.
What Are Essential Oils?
In a nutshell, think about these products as highly concentrated natural oils extracted from specific species of plants used in natural and alternative medicine since time immemorial.
In short, they are the “essence” of the plant, encompassing the very scent and flavor of the plant along with all the therapeutic ingredients, which is especially the case with the highest quality essential oils.
It’s also worth noting that you cannot produce essential oils from each and every plant; some “essences” can be potentially dangerous.
The way these oils are obtained determines their overall potency and purity. As such, there are two main extraction methods used with these products.
Steam distillation — one of the oldest extraction methods in which the steam is directed towards the plant in a sealed still. The steam then vaporizes the lighter chemicals, and a connecting pipe collects the vapor via a condenser where it will be cooled into liquid form again. After that, the generated oils are siphoned out of the water.
To this day, some of the best rated essential oils are made using this method as it distills harmful compounds at much lower temperature and not cause harm to the delicate structure of the essential oils.
Cold pressing — yet another method used mostly for extracting essentials from citrus fruits like sweet orange, tangerine, lemon, and so on. It basically comes down to squeezing (or rather pressing) the liquids out of the fruit through a filter. Mainly because the oils in these fruits tend to become damaged upon being exposed to heat, like in the case of distillation.
Associated Benefits and Uses
For centuries, the most effective essential oils were used for two main purposes: improving health and treating specific ailments.
Due to their antibacterial, detoxifying, antidepressant, and even stimulating properties, essential oils are gaining immense popularity among modern consumers. Likewise, they are a natural alternative to opiates and are an excellent tool for disease prevention and improving the overall well-being of individuals.
Here are but a few ways essential oils contribute to your health:
Boost your immune system: There are essential oils that have certain anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. As such, they can help boost your immune system and help fight infections more efficiently. For instance, if you are looking for the best essential oil for a sore throat look for one with these characteristics.
Help with aches and pains: Some essential oils can aid pain relief due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
If you are looking for the best oils for pain management, you might want to consider lavender, eucalyptus, chamomile, marjoram, ginger, peppermint, thyme, frankincense, and turmeric oil products.
Promote skin health: You’ll also find that some oils help tighten the skin, improve its elasticity, and reduce acne and wrinkles due to their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Among the best essential oils for skin health, you’ll find geranium, lavender, tea tree, ylang-ylang, and frankincense.
However, before you try experimenting with alternative treatment options, it’s best to consult with a dermatologist first since everybody’s skin is different.
Aid hair growth: Several oils have distinct properties that address different causes of hair loss and other hair-related problems.
For instance, lemongrass essential oils are said to help with dandruff, whereas lavender oil can serve as an exceptional growth stimulant.
In short, your best essential oils for hair growth would be lemongrass, peppermint, cedarwood, rosemary, and lavender.
Help digestion: Please, note that digestive problems are not an illness per se. Rather they are symptoms of other conditions, which may even be of a chronic nature.
Generally, essential oils can help regulate digestion. For example, ginger is useful due to its antispasmodic properties, as well as its carminative effect that helps release gas.
Relieve stress and anxiety: Essential oils are popular treatment options for stress-relief and anxiety management.
Pure oils can more easily cross the blood-brain barrier and onset a rapid calming effect to relax the body and mind.
Among the best essential oils for anxiety is lavender since it is known to have incredible calming and soothing effects, as well as improve sleep and restlessness. Apart from lavender, honorable mentions include bergamot, chamomile, ylang-ylang, and rose.
Alleviate migraines and headaches: Essential oils can be an awesome alternative for treating headaches as they address the root causes.
In most cases, hormonal imbalances, allergies, sinus pressure, and stress are the main culprits behind headaches, and essential oils can help with each of these. For instance, peppermint oil can help with muscle contractions, whereas lavender can help fight stress-induced headaches.
That being said, the best essential oils for headaches include peppermint, rosemary, ginger, lavender, and eucalyptus.
Improve sleep: Sound sleep is paramount for optimal mental and physical performance. Enter essential oils.
Namely, they can aid you in two distinct ways. They prevent insomnia by reducing stress and prevent the development of unhealthy sleeping habits like snoring.
The best way to get the most out of essential oils is to create an oil blend to reap every possible benefit.
If you are looking for essential oils to sleep better, consider blending together cedarwood, lavender, ylang-ylang, and roman chamomile.
Detox the body: The many benefits of essential oils include detoxing your body via increased urine production and speeding up the body’s process of getting rid of waste materials.
All in all, if you are looking for the best detox essential oils, you may want to give lemon, rosemary, grapefruit, lavender, and peppermint a try.
Improve focus and brain functions: Some believe that the right oils can help you be more productive, boost clarity, and improve cognitive abilities.
It is generally believed that some essential oils have neuroprotective effects; meaning, they can actually slow down brain cell degeneration; the best essential oil combinations can also help improve cognitive functions as well.
Hence, if you wish to give your brain a boost, consider using lavender, lemon, peppermint, and rosemary.
Energy boost: Essential oils can also help manage fatigue and stress either by topical application or inhalation. They also help increase focus, alertness, and productivity levels.
The most notable in this regard are citrus-based oils that enhance energy levels. Peppermint and spearmint essential oils promote deep breathing and provide your brain with more oxygen which improves alertness.
As such, the best essential oils for health and improving energy levels would be orange, peppermint, lemon, cinnamon, and spearmint.
Help with hormonal imbalances: Lastly, there are a few essential oils on the market that aid the hypothalamus with hormone regulation.
Peppermint is known to affect serotonin and neuropeptides that improve mood and clarity, whereas clary sage, thyme, and geranium can help balance progesterone and estrogen levels. Also, they can be ideal essential oils for women who seek to improve fertility.
There are often discussions about the “neat” use of essential oils; meaning, without a carrier. However, make sure to always use a carrier oil as even in the case of the most popular essential oils you run the risk of sensitizing your body to the oil.
By using diluted oils, you reap the same benefits and effects for longer. Also, it’s the safest way to use them, and they also improve the absorption rate of the essential oils; not to mention that they might even help with their shelf-life.
Using essential oils without carriers can cause redness, infection, and other unwanted skin reactions.
Main Ways to Use Essential Oils
Generally, there are 4 main ways to use essential oils to take advantage of all the benefits they provide.
Inhalation: This is the fastest way of getting the oils into the bloodstream. For beginners, direct inhalation is recommended so they can see how they react to it. Just bring it close to your nose and sniff it; just don’t sniff it too strongly.
Recommended essential oils can also be inhaled indirectly. This is basically inhaling the aroma of the oil by applying it to small items like cloth or cotton balls.
Diffusion: This method allows the oils to get into the air via evaporation through a diffusion device.
It’s a great way to get rid of unwanted smells in a room and it can help reduce stress levels and improve sleep quality.
To diffuse the oils, you can use an oil burner, a tissue, sprays, evaporation devices, or a nebulizer.
Topical application: In short, this means directly applying the oil onto the skin. Before you do it, however, do make sure that you dilute even the top-notch quality essential oils, if they don’t come diluted by the manufacturer that is.
The safest way to do this by yourself in the case of topical application is to add a teaspoon of carrier oil to 3 drops of essential oil.
Bath: Before you consider this method, please note that you shouldn’t add essential oils directly into the bath as oils don’t mix with water. If you just drop the oils into the bathtub, they won’t dissolve but will remain highly concentrated.
The best way to combat this issue is to use a carrier oil and then mix it into the bath. Optimally, you’d want 3–12 drops of essential oil with one tablespoon of carrier oil.
Essential aromatherapy oils used this way can help you alleviate stress, improve mood, relieve headaches, increase focus, and more.
In this section, we will share more info on diffusers so you can choose your ideal method for enjoying your essential oils.
Heat diffuser: These use heat to evaporate the oil. You can use an electric diffuser or you can go with candle heat as well. Just keep in mind that candles are a potential fire hazard. Electric heaters, on the other hand, are economical and safe.
Whatever you pick, you will want to use the best essential oils for candles for the best effects. Also, you should know that the heat will somewhat change the properties of the oils so chances are, you won’t be able to fully reap all the benefits.
Evaporative diffusers: These also distribute the oils via evaporation, albeit with the help of a fan instead of heat while the oil is in an absorbent material (like a wick or a pad).
These types let you control the emission of the oils, letting you dial in a steady amount of continuous supply.
Ultrasonic diffusers: This may sound like something out of a sci-fi movie. Namely, these diffusers use kinetic energy, or vibrations, to break the oil down into microparticles and disperse them into the air.
This is a quiet and comfortable process, making it ideal for relaxation and sleep.
This method also keeps the oils untouched, making them one of the top-rated essential oil diffusers. They also act as humidifiers because they use water during the dispersion process and the dispersed steam dilutes the aroma.
The only possible downside to this method is that prolonged use and moisture exposure may cause the inner wall of the device to grow fungi. Hence, they should be cleaned regularly.
Nebulizing diffusers: According to experts, these are the best diffusers on the current market as they break the oils down without heat or water. Instead, it breaks them down with force.
Also, the aroma released from these devices can cover up to 400 square feet, with minimal electrical consumption.
As a downside, be prepared to use more aromatherapy essential oils than you’d normally use with other diffusers. To control the amount you are using, you can place a timer to know when you should stop your device if it doesn’t come with a built-in timer already.
Wrapping It Up
We hope this list managed to provide you with a helping hand on your quest for the best essential oils. Our comprehensive review aimed to provide you with everything there is to know about these oils down to the last detail. If you still have some questions or doubts, be sure to check the FAQ section below.
Do HGH pills really work?
Even though HGH is most effective when administered as an injection, it’s also beneficial in pill form. Users of these pills may experience positive changes in body composition (weight loss, lean muscle gain), as well as an increase in energy and endurance, better quality of skin and hair, elevated mood, and better sleep.
Finally, while it’s not their primary purpose, some of these supplements can be just as effective as the best appetite suppressants in offsetting hunger and dealing with cravings.
Are HGH supplements safe?
Yes, the HGH supplements featured in this review are completely safe and natural. The ingredients used in these products are beneficial not only for fat loss and muscle gain but for overall health as well.
Can you get HGH over the counter?
Yes, natural HGH supplements can be purchased over the counter without a prescription. Remember, visit a healthcare professional before considering taking any form of medication.
What is HGH used for?
HGH is primarily used for growth deficiencies in children and adults, but it is also beneficial for fat loss, muscle gain, improving endurance during workouts, hair and skin health, and the list goes on.
Since different products focus on providing different benefits, finding a single best HGH supplement that would suit everyone is pretty much impossible. Instead, take your time going through the products we covered here, and see if one of them might be just what you are looking for.