Meet Our Team
Boriana’s power comes from her constant desire for more information and an insatiable need to research. A dedicated mother and unstoppable workaholic, she is always finding ways to balance it all—physically, emotionally, and financially. When not juggling work and being a mom she dedicates her time toward helping animals and sharing her years of experience and knowledge with others.
Don-Pedro is a pharmacist and professional content writer. He primarily enjoys writing on anything health-related, and sometimes delves into niches such as technology and education. Being a health practitioner, he’s bent on breaking down the most recondite health topics into easy-to-understand write-ups. On days when he’s not writing, he’s probably updating his music playlist or binge-watching some series!
Don-Pedro Ume, PharmD
Dorcas is a student nurse and content writer. As a health enthusiast, she loves to research and write about various topics in this niche that feed her knowledge and enlighten others. Music soothes her mind and helps her destress. Aside from writing content, she enjoys reading books and watching movies.
With years of experience working in various sections of pharmacy and healthcare, I understand the real power of supplements. Now, as a project manager at Supplements101.net, I am dedicated to providing our clients with the best healthcare advice and most valuable nutritional, supplement-related information out there. By taking supplements, we put our health into our hands, and for that, it's good to have guidance. If done correctly, supplementation can assure healthy aging and even keep some diseases at bay. Together, with our team of medical professionals and medical writers, we pave the path to a brighter future of supplementation. It is a profound mission for the 21st century.
Dusan Goljic, PharmD, PM
- Can Micronutrient Supplementation Improve Birth Outcomes?
- 43 Bipolar Disorder Statistics Provided by Top-Level Experts
- 34 Fruit Consumption Statistics for a Refreshed 2023
- What Is Vitamin B2 and How to Choose Vitamin B2 Foods?
- 52 Definite Dietary Supplement Statistics for 2023
- 28 Reliable Vegetable Consumption Statistics for 2023
Hermina believes that every day is a chance to learn something new about the obscure world around us. The driving force behind her writing is her passion for sharing knowledge with others all around the world. After attaining her master’s degree in English language and literature, she has decided to join the team of creative writers dedicated to delivering the hottest content on the web. So what are Hermina’s favorite topics to cover? Animals, good books, health, fitness, self-care—you name it.
- The Best Resveratrol Supplements to Feel Your Best in 2023
- How to Choose the Best Caffeine Pills in 2023 + Top 10 Picks
- Best CoQ10 for Ultimate Cardiovascular Health in 2023
- How to Find the Best Green Tea Extract to Rejuvenate in 2023
- The Best Spirulina Supplement for Weight Loss and More
- How to Choose the Best HGH Supplement to Get Jacked + Top Products
Jessica is a writer and editor from Cape Town, South Africa. She started her journey studying journalism and media studies, along with English literature. Since then, she’s written for many different websites on a number of subjects. She loves any topic that she can really sink her teeth into, and she makes sure that everything she writes is thoroughly researched.
- 49 Outright Anxiety Statistics for an Easygoing 2023
- 37 Invigorating Energy Drink Statistics & Facts for 2023
- 54 Pungent Chocolate Statistics for a Sweet & Crunchy 2023
- 52 Breakthtaking Cancer Statistics & Facts for 2023
- 43 Clear-Cut Meat Industry Statistics & Facts
- 40 Insomnia Statistics for a Good Night’s Rest in 2023
Lina’s journey into the world of medicine started in 2004. After her graduation, she became motivated to become an immunologist. She has extensive experience as a scientist and author of scientific papers. Her areas of expertise include autoimmune diseases, allergology, internal medicine, transplantation medicine, immunotherapy, and pediatric immunology. Later, Lina was inspired to become a medical writer for our site. Here, she finds a great place to unfold her potential in writing about socially significant conditions.
Lina Velikova, MD, PhD
- Can Supplements Reverse the Aging of the Immune System?
- A New Supplement to Help Improve Post-COVID Recovery?
- Gender-Specific Differences in Protein Supplement Use
- Antioxidant Supplementation for Athletes — Yes or No?
- Biofortified Tomatoes — A New Sustainable Vitamin D Source?
- How the Pandemic Boosts the Supplement Market
Ljubica is a writer and researcher who enjoys spending most of her time between the pages of her favorite books or immersed in her writing. With a background in English literature, she prides herself on delivering content that is well-researched and backed up by relevant data. When she’s not working, she’s known to binge-watch a TV show or two or hit the gym, which doesn’t happen that often.
Mirjana is an experienced content writer with a master’s degree in English philology and literature. An avid reader, dark chocolate connoisseur, and coffee addict, she is passionate about writing quality content based on thorough research and facts. Health, animals, literature, and human relationships are just some of the topics she has covered so far.
A driven content specialist and copywriter, Nemanja takes pride in the fact that he was among the first to find success as a content writer in his hometown of Nis, Serbia. Now, many years later, writing is his profession and calling—something he loves and will never stop doing. By regularly following the trends in SEO and content marketing, writing every day on a variety of topics, he consistently strives for improvement and new challenges—never failing to provide top-quality content for his readers.
As a student of English literature, Nikolina has always been passionate about reading and writing. Whether it’s for work or pleasure, she finds she best organizes her thoughts on paper. This is evident in her poetry and short stories, but also in the articles she writes professionally. As someone with a lot to say and a strong opinion on almost any topic, you could say this was her dream job.
With over a decade of experience in writing and two decades in making music, Szabolcs is all ears when it comes to creating written and audio content. As an active touring/recording musician and creative writer, he focuses on exploring new places, experiences, and topics. He also rediscovered his long lost love for gaming, which only fueled his appetite to research new tech trends. Lastly, his enthusiasm toward powerlifting also means that he's trying to be well-versed in other topics too, such as lifestyle, fitness, resistance training, bodybuilding, and strength sports.
- 38 Nootropic Statistics for Sharper Perception in 2023
- 38 Science-Based Soy Statistics and Facts for 2023
- 31 Noteworthy Turmeric Statistics for a Healthy Decade
- 35 Juicy Citrus Consumption Statistics for Everyday Health
- 36 Whole Grains Statistics That Will Alter Your Meal Choices
- Top 10 Best Essential Oils (2023 Update) – Reviews & Guide
After earning her degree in English literature and philosophy, Tea spent more than a decade teaching English to people great and small. She finally managed to combine all her passions into one job—writing about her passions. When she’s not tapping away on her keyboard with an assortment of cats and dogs at her feet, she’s clad in her threadbare overalls trying to be the best possible mum and wife as she cooks, reads, listens to audiobooks, upcycles old furniture, decoupages all available surfaces, and putters around in the garden.