Boriana’s power comes from her constant desire for more information and an insatiable need to research. A dedicated mother and unstoppable workaholic, she is always finding ways to balance it all—physically, emotionally, and financially. When not juggling work and being a mom she dedicates her time toward helping animals and sharing her years of experience and knowledge with others.
Don-Pedro is a pharmacist and professional content writer. He primarily enjoys writing on anything health-related, and sometimes delves into niches such as technology and education. Being a health practitioner, he’s bent on breaking down the most recondite health topics into easy-to-understand write-ups. On days when he’s not writing, he’s probably updating his music playlist or binge-watching some series!
Don-Pedro Ume, PharmD
- Choosing the Best Zinc Supplement in 2021: How and What
- The Best Vitamin D Supplement for Grabs in 2021 + Buyer’s Guide
- The Best Magnesium Supplement Options in 2021 + Free Guide
- 45 Allergy Statistics Everybody’s talking About in 2021
- 34 Migraine Statistics and Facts to Relieve the Tension
- Top 10 Best Vitamin C Supplement Products on Today’s Market
Dorcas is a student nurse and content writer. As a health enthusiast, she loves to research and write about various topics in this niche that feed her knowledge and enlighten others. Music soothes her mind and helps her destress. Aside from writing content, she enjoys reading books and watching movies.
- The Best BCAA Supplement in 2021 (Buyer’s Guide and Reviews)
- Explosive Growth of the Specialized Formula Nutrition Market
- Researchers Refute Claims of Vitamin D Against COVID-19
- Food Security Program Delivers Nutrition Education
- 38 Kidney Disease Statistics That Go Beyond Pathology
- 45+ Ultimate Vegan Statistics and Facts for 2021
Lina’s journey into the world of medicine started in 2004. After her graduation, she became motivated to become an immunologist. She has extensive experience as a scientist and author of scientific papers. Her areas of expertise include autoimmune diseases, allergology, internal medicine, transplantation medicine, immunotherapy, and pediatric immunology. Later, Lina was inspired to become a medical writer for our site. Here, she finds a great place to unfold her potential in writing about socially significant conditions.
Dr. Lina Velikova, MD, PhD
- Controversial Prognosis for Liver Health Supplements
- Vegan Supplements to Conquer the Market Globally
- Market Size of Immune Health Supplements Skyrockets by 2028
- Fish Collagen Peptides Market Projected to Grow by 2027
- Glucosamine for Joints Also Supports Gut Health, Study Shows
- The Best Vitamin B12 Supplement in 2021 (Reviews & Buyer’s Guide)
With years of experience working in various sections of pharmacy and healthcare, I understand the real power of supplements. Now, as a project manager at Supplements101.net, I am dedicated to providing our clients with the best healthcare advice and most valuable nutritional, supplement-related information out there. By taking supplements, we put our health into our hands, and for that, it's good to have guidance. If done correctly, supplementation can assure healthy aging and even keep some diseases at bay. Together, with our team of medical professionals and medical writers, we pave the path to a brighter future of supplementation. It is a profound mission for the 21st century.
Dusan Goljic, PharmD, PM
- Clinically Proven Japanese Paraprobiotic to Support Immunity
- 30+ Key Bipolar Disorder Statistics to Help Raise Awareness
- 21 Muscle-Building Protein Powder Statistics for 2020
- 23 Rich Vegetable Consumption Statistics for 2020
- 26 Fruit Consumption Statistics & Facts for a Juicy 2020
- 50 Ultimate Dietary Supplement Statistics and Facts for 2020
Hermina believes that every day is a chance to learn something new about the obscure world around us. The driving force behind her writing is her passion for sharing knowledge with others all around the world. After attaining her master’s degree in English language and literature, she has decided to join the team of creative writers dedicated to delivering the hottest content on the web. So what are Hermina’s favorite topics to cover? Animals, good books, health, fitness, self-care—you name it.
Jessica is a writer and editor from Cape Town, South Africa. She started her journey studying journalism and media studies, along with English literature. Since then, she’s written for many different websites on a number of subjects. She loves any topic that she can really sink her teeth into, and she makes sure that everything she writes is thoroughly researched.
- 40 Insomnia Statistics for a Good Night’s Rest in 2021
- 33 Fundamental Food Statistics and Facts for 2021 and Beyond
- 42 Tea Statistics to Spice-up Your Favorite Brew in 2021
- 37 Obesity Statistics and Facts to Raise Global Awareness
- 45 Delicious Cheese Statistics for 2021 and Beyond
- 35 Stress Statistics That Uncover the True Nature of Stress
Ljubica is a writer and researcher who enjoys spending most of her time between the pages of her favorite books or immersed in her writing. With a background in English literature, she prides herself on delivering content that is well-researched and backed up by relevant data. When she’s not working, she’s known to binge-watch a TV show or two or hit the gym, which doesn’t happen that often.
Maria is a Biology graduate who found her passion for writing at a young age. Freed from the shackles of the corporate world, she is now contributing content at Supplements 101. As a health nut, she loves reading and writing about health and wellness, although she enjoys the occasional pizza and burger. When she's not working, you can find her planning an adventure somewhere in her tropical country or cuddling with her three dogs.
Maria Celina Martin
Milica is a philologist of insatiable curiosity, unable to pick her favorite between art, music, science, and languages. Although she was convinced she would become a classical musician “when she grows up,” it turned out the Universe had different plans for her. The passion for languages prevailed, and the rest was history. Her perfectionism and a keen eye for detail directed her towards proofreading and editing. When not behind her laptop or on the couch holding some captivating tome, you can find her in the kitchen, making colorful pasta, singing, or tending her small urban garden.
Mirjana is an experienced content writer with a master’s degree in English philology and literature. An avid reader, dark chocolate connoisseur, and coffee addict, she is passionate about writing quality content based on thorough research and facts. Health, animals, literature, and human relationships are just some of the topics she has covered so far.
A driven content specialist and copywriter, Nemanja takes pride in the fact that he was among the first to find success as a content writer in his hometown of Nis, Serbia. Now, many years later, writing is his profession and calling—something he loves and will never stop doing. By regularly following the trends in SEO and content marketing, writing every day on a variety of topics, he consistently strives for improvement and new challenges—never failing to provide top-quality content for his readers.
As a student of English literature, Nikolina has always been passionate about reading and writing. Whether it’s for work or pleasure, she finds she best organizes her thoughts on paper. This is evident in her poetry and short stories, but also in the articles she writes professionally. As someone with a lot to say and a strong opinion on almost any topic, you could say this was her dream job.
Rachel is a beach lover and aims to explore the different coastlines in her country. She studied Communication Arts and ironically took a (long) side trip to the financial industry. Now that she’s doing what she loves most, this writer and content coordinator is always actively seeking great content ideas for Supplements 101. She’s either on her bike or surfboard when not glued to her laptop.
With over a decade of experience in writing and two decades in making music, Szabolcs is all ears when it comes to creating written and audio content. As an active touring/recording musician and creative writer, he focuses on exploring new places, experiences, and topics. He also rediscovered his long lost love for gaming, which only fueled his appetite to research new tech trends. Lastly, his enthusiasm toward powerlifting also means that he's trying to be well-versed in other topics too, such as lifestyle, fitness, resistance training, bodybuilding, and strength sports.
- 27+ Whole Grain Statistics for Healthier Food Choices
- Top 10 Best Essential Oils to Buy in 2020 + Buyer’s Guide
- 26 Delicious Soy Statistics to Chew On in 2020
- 29 Rejuvenating Citrus Consumption Statistics & Facts
- 26 Nootropic Statistics to Boost Your Brain Performance
- 23 Turmeric Statistics To Get You Craving This Superfood
After earning her degree in English literature and philosophy, Tea spent more than a decade teaching English to people great and small. She finally managed to combine all her passions into one job—writing about her passions. When she’s not tapping away on her keyboard with an assortment of cats and dogs at her feet, she’s clad in her threadbare overalls trying to be the best possible mum and wife as she cooks, reads, listens to audiobooks, upcycles old furniture, decoupages all available surfaces, and putters around in the garden.