Martyn Ford is an English fitness model, actor, and bodybuilder of an admirable physique. This muscular bodybuilder is almost 6.7 ft tall, weighs nearly 308 lbs, and the circumference of his biceps is a whopping 20 in.
He entered the fitness world and began his bodybuilding career as a bodybuilder shortly after a severe injury took him out from playing cricket for 12 months. He started lifting weights which sparked his love for bodybuilding, and the rest was history.
But how does he maintain his impressive physique? His results didn’t stem only from his strenuous workout regimen and strict diet. Ford also revealed he uses a variety of supplements to enhance his results:
- ZMA (it supports regeneration, increases testosterone synthesis, and provides more explosiveness)
- BCAAs (they prevent muscle breakdown, provide strength, build muscle mass, and improve recovery)
- Creatine (it accelerates recovery, increases muscle cell volume, and gives strength and explosiveness)
- Glutamine (it improves the sleep quality, protects muscles from breakdown, and helps the heavy training recovery)
- Multivitamins (they support recovery and strengthen the immune system)
- Pre-workout supplements (they provide energy, enhance the pump, and provide strength and endurance for longer and heavier workout routines)
Over time, Ford has worked with many dietary supplement manufacturers, including 5% Nutrition and Ignite Nutrition.